Monday, June 18, 2007

Aaaahhh....

Hello,

Well, with some bunnies moved after our reduction, things are easing in the way of stress. Sometimes a person just has too many... rabbits.... lol Honestly though, this is a huge relief! Things feel as though they are getting back to "normal" (as if I know what that is anymore;) )

My 6 yr old graduates from kindergarten on Thursday, and I think we all are looking forward to it. Then he will recieve his "graduation gift". Spiderman 3 for PS2... I tried to dissuade him saying it is for older kids, but another boy in his class had it (and told my son it only cost $2, and would give him one for his birthday!! LOL). I had succeeding in convincing him that the bass fishing game would be far better, but it's not anymore I guess.... Not with the real fishing season coming up!!! Or did it start already??? My head feels kinda fuzzy you know... all that bunny fur clouding things! LOL

This week will be catch up week at L & L's - cleaning, clipping, grooming, tattooing, photographing. Most of these things are grossly overdue! Another reason I am happy to have cut back. More time to do those kinds of things... Not to mention house work! I keep thinking - If I can get the house clean... then all I have to do is maintain it... easy, right? :S I have a 2yr old going through the "throw everything" phase. So, I'll just do my best, and cross my fingers that it passes soon.

Well, I suppose that's all for excitement around here!

Until next time! (have several litters due this week)

Leah

No comments: